The GMP & Quality Assurance Master to become a QA Specialist
An online course to discover everything you need to work in the Quality Assurance world. With lessons on demand and live meetings, for a maximum of 15 participants.
The GMP & Quality Assurance master you were looking for
More than just a video course
If you are looking for a comprehensive and up-to-date course that will help you enter the world of Quality Assurance, our online GMP & Quality Assurance master’s course is for you. You can take it on demand as and when you like!
This is how it is structured:
- 5 modules with recorded lectures and slides that will remain with you for ever.
- quizzes at the end of each module (with immediate assessment) to test what you have learnt.
- live meetings at the weekend to go over difficult concepts (max. 15 participants).
- simulation of a day as a QA specialist with exercises (max. 15 participants)
- possibility of interviews with companies in the sector.
Who is the master dedicated to
The online Master GMP & Quality Assurance is designed for:
- recent graduates in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, CTF, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences who are looking for a short, practical and job-oriented course after a long course of study.
- for pharmacists who want to learn about GMP and Quality Assurance to reinvent themselves professionally.
Why attend this master?
To acquire new skills that will allow you to take your first steps in the pharmaceutical industry and be able to apply for jobs as a QA Specialist, without thinking that you are not good enough.
In an upskilling perspective, to update your existing skills and keep up with the times. Or reskilling to learn new skills so that you can do a different job that is more in line with your needs.
The master consists of 5 modules.
Here are the topics:
What do participants think?
Specializzata in ambito FDA & GMP Compliance, Karyn ha supervisionato e coordinato attivamente diversi progetti di Remediation, Mentoring & Quality Improvements per le migliori multinazionali al mondo produttrici di farmaci sterili iniettabili, compresse, liofilizzati e principi attivi.
Attualmente lavora come Quality Assurance Project Lead per Johnson & Johnson e supporta il team di Quality Culture per la formazione post-laurea e aziendale in ambito Quality Assurance farmaceutico.
Start your journey to become a
Quality Assurance Specialist today.